Subject: Re: Multiple Morphs :(
From: [email-masked] (Alan Chan )
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 02:08:51 -0500

You wrote: 
>
>the sequence is using three objects first object is before the wave. 
second
>object, the hand pitches downward, third object the hand is pitched 
upwards.
>
>I want teh hand to morph from hand1 to hand2 to hand3 to HAND1.
>
>The last sequence from hand3 to hand1 is where i notice an interesting
>error. The objects do morph to the corrct position..BUT Layout 
enlarges the
>final hand1's size in the area of teh fingers...it sorta looks like it
>stretches the object and morphing it...I tried replacing the last 
hand1
>object with a CLONE..it does the same thing...i guess i could save the
>object as a seperate object in the correct position..this seems a 
little
>repetative..
>
>so anyway, what's the deal with this stretching????

Are you using the multiple morph target feature? Note that (even in 
pre-4.0 morphs) you can enter numbers out of the 0 to 100% range; 
-10%, for instance, will make your hand (or whatever your morph object) 
go the other way (a somewhat simple way to do anticipation). It could 
be that your morph envelope has escaped the boundaries it was meant to 
be in.

AC